****Tabletop Empires - Festive Season Trading Hours and Postage Schedule****
Our last Shipping and retail trading day Day prior to Xmas is Monday the 23rd December
Tabletop Empires will be Closed from Tuesday 24th December through till Friday the 27th December (Inclusive) We will reopen on Saturday the 28th of December through til Monday the 30th. We will ship all outstanding orders on this Monday
Tabletop Empires Will be closed From Tuesday 31st December through till Thursday 2nd of January (Inclusive)
We will resume normal days and trading hours as of Friday 3rd of January
Tabletop Empires ships Monday’s Wednesday’s and Friday’s at around 2pm. We Ship through Australia Post.
Orders will generally ship on the next available shipping day listed above and orders received up until midday on the day's listed will generally ship same day.
If there will be any significant delay in shipping (due to stock error etc.) we will get in touch and let you know
You should receive a tracking email for your order to your nominated email address from Australia Post (Check Spam if you are not receiving)
We generally do not ship express or ship internationally (Outside Australia) but do sometimes make exceptions - Get in touch if this is something that you need.
The Website has an inbuilt shipping calculator that can give you an estimated shipping cost. One the Items you are interested in are added to your cart, proceed to the shopping cart and enter your post code to see shipping prices.
Tabletop Empires Returns Policy
Tabletop Empires aims to provide absolute customer satisfaction. However, if your goods arrive damaged, the incorrect goods are sent, or you simply change your mind, the following conditions apply:
- As soon as you know there is a problem, please contact us at [email protected].
- Tabletop Empires will accept returns if we are advised within 7 working days of receipt.
- No returns will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return such merchandise.
Damaged or Incorrect Merchandise
- Upon being advised of the problem, Tabletop Empires will replace or credit any merchandise which is received in error or is damaged.
- Opened packages will be accepted for return if there is proof of damaged or missing elements of the product with in the package and there is sufficient belief beyond reasonable doubt the damage/missing elements of the product were not due to misuse by the purchaser. This is at the discretion of Tabletop Empires.
What if I simply change my mind?
- Tabletop Empires will accept return of any merchandise which is in saleable condition and notification is within 7 days of receipt. (Saleable condition includes but is not limited to having all packaging undamaged and not tampered with, and all contents of the merchandise package still included.) Return shipping is at the csutomers expense for change of mind purchases and refunds will be issued once the goods are received in a satisfactory condition.
- If the return is accepted, Tabletop Empires will credit your Bank account or Credit Card in Australian Dollars for the original purchase price as printed on the official Tabletop Empires receipt.
- Where goods have been damaged or received in error, Tabletop Empires will refund return postage by way of credit to your account or Credit Card in Australian Dollars.
- For unwanted merchandise the cost of return postage/shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Each customer will be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state or country outside of Australia.