Terminator Genisys - The Miniatures Game - WAR AGAINST THE MACHINES RULEBOOK
- Product Code: RH-TER-02
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax:
In the ravaged wasteland left after the nuclear holocaust of Judgment Day, the Human Resistance, led by the legendary John Connor, is locked in a desperate conflict against Skynet’s pitiless machines. Who will ultimately survive in The War Against the Machines?
In this book you will find:
• Basic Rules. Contains all of the core rules you need to play the Terminator Genisys game.
• Advanced Rules. This section allows experienced players to add more detail to their games.
• Battle Scenarios. A matrix of 36 balanced games, where both sides enjoy an equal chance of victory.
• Force Lists. This section includes the statlines and special rules for all models and weapons in the two opposing factions of the War Against the Machines: the Human Resistance and Skynet’s Machines.
• Narrative Scenarios. Story-driven scenarios, recreating exciting events of the War Against the Machines.
• Painting & Terrain. Details handy tips about how to paint your models, and how to go about creating a scratch-built wargames table.
• Reference Section. Here you’ll find shortened versions of the main rules of the game, a compilation of the stats for all of the models and weapons, and copies of counters, templates and terrain for you to photocopy.